Tuesday 28 August 2012

Journal # -1: Crazy Cupcakes,erm, people, run!

Um, I just couldn't think of an interesting title. Don't blame me, blame my lack of creativity.

The people were and are crazy about the cupcakes. I'm just so happy that the Panda Cupcakes were a hit to the debutante's crowd! I love positive feedback and I love how people appreciate our style and taste for food. 
Dark Chocolate Cupcakes, pretty as they could be!

The cupcakes on the right are the Dark Chocolate Cupcakes frosted with chocolate fudge. Aren't they just pretty? I taught my sister how to frost cupcakes and voila! They look awesome! Plus, it would make my baking load lighter with some extra hands to help around. Ha ha! 

We have a lot more decorating to learn. These are just basic stuff and the more "personalized" orders we get, the more we should learn to decorate. I'm really worried about the wedding though. I think I'm gonna have a difficult time finding an easy way to smooth out a cake and decorate it the way they want it. Any tips? Suggestions? 

I was thinking of buying a tilt table, is it worth it?

*wink wink*
Oh, here's a picture of the panda cupcake we made for the debutante. Cute right? All the effort wasn't wasted after all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment