Wednesday 22 August 2012

Stressed=dessertS

I knew that our baking business would pick up. Our customer base is growing and growing. It is just amazing how people begin to appreciate our family's taste for food. I will keep on dreaming about that restaurant/cafe that I will have. 

Recently, we've been getting a lot of attention in our circles. It started with a big order for my sister's friend. She wanted Panda Cupcakes for her debut! I was really excited! But thinking about how to do all of it considering our schedules, made me really stressed. She asked for 150 pcs. of those wonderful and delicious cupcakes. Baking is one of my passions and doing it somehow relieves me of stress but you know it is difficult to handle a BIG order alone. It's a good thing my sister, Candice, is always ready to go and help me. So yeah, we'll be doing the cupcakes tonight and I'll hopefully post pictures (if we have time to take them).

Our take on the "Panda Cupcake"


Well, we'll be getting lots of orders this year for weddings (and maybe until next year). I've got 2 friends who will be ordering cupcakes and cakes for their wedding. They want their cupcakes simple and yet mouth-watering. That's what I would like too. It's difficult to make those, some cupcake shops really just focus on the intense level of sweetness and decorations that they forget what baking and selling is all about. For me, it's fun in making and delight in eating!

I really can't wait for our business to grow and be registered as an official company in the Philippines. God has plans for me and hopefully, THIS is part of it.

Oh and since I am new in this blogging site, I will be posting my old blogs from my MULTIPLY (too bad they're shutting down). I will also be posting pictures of the baking escapades we have! This blogging site will be my new favorite; blogging or writing notes in facebook really isn't just my thing!

Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment