Tuesday 28 August 2012

Yesterday's A Dream (Repost)

January 25, 2012
10:53AM
We should all wake up. Stop dreaming about yesterday, it's gone. Nothing you can do to change it. It's time to focus on now and tomorrow.

I like looking back to things that I've done. I wanna know if I made the right decisions. Did I make the right friends? Did I take the right path? Or something like that. I want to be sure. I want to know. Confusion

I know that I've made lots of mistakes but somehow, looking back helps me get some closure. I could always think of ways to change the outcome in my head. If i hadn't done this or that. That makes me feel better. Regret

It's time to let go. Time to change whatever I feel about the past. I can't just live in it and make it rule in my heart and mind. It's all about what I think. Change perspectives and it'll change everything. Optimism

 I dreamed that one day my life would change. I dreamed about living by the ocean, catching the sun on my skin daily. I dreamed about living away from all that tires and drains me. I dreamed of leaving my boring life behind, moving on to greater horizons. I dreamed about having my adventure for a lifetime. Dream

There's nothing wrong with being confused, having regrets, being optimistic and having dreams. It's a normal path of life. A lot of people have questions that are left unanswered but that does not mean they should stop looking. There's always an answer. There's always a resolution to what I'm going through in life. 

Yesterday's a dream, for tomorrow a new opportunity comes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment