Tuesday 28 August 2012

Our House is a Zoo

Don't you just love pets? Lemme introduce you to our pets...

First up is Bubbles. 
Merry Christmas, Ice!

 She was a Christmas gift from Cristian. Oh Man, she's really so cute. She's full of energy. I don't know what kind of a dog breed she is. But, I think, that it doesn't really matter. I just  her! :) This was her when she was shedding last January 2012. Her birthday is November 6, 2011. She loves running around and showing off. She knows how to sit, shake hands and stand up. She's quite a fast learner, which I like. 
I hope that even if she grows up, she'll still be sweet to me. 

I'm a sleepy Waffle. Touch me and I'll claw you!
Second, meet Waffle! She's not as scrumptious as her name, I mean HIS name. I like using the word scrumptious. Anywho, this is how he looks like. 

He's a stray cat but now he lives with us. He grew up in the vacant lot next to our house. Our yaya started to feed him. He now sleeps in our garage and watches over our home. He already has "marked" our house as his territory. He did it by showing us how great a hunter he is. He killed a mouse in our house and showed it to us. It was gross. 
Sometimes, he claws me and my sisters or the couch, the carpet and other things. I hate him for that. Long as he keeps our house free from pests like rats, mice and cockroaches, He's free to roam in the house. 

My Third pet is Mindy. She was a gift from Jeremy. We bought it March 2011 at robinson's Galleria. I randomly thought of having a pet turtle. It's not that difficult to take care of one. You just have to feed it twice a day and change its water every 3 days. They don't need baths or too much vet visits. Just do those 2 main things and they'll be fine.  BTW, Mindy is a red-eared turtle. I think.
"Oh, I love swimming!" - Mindy
This is a picture from their old home. they now live in an aquarium, thanks to my sister Candice. *wink wink* We added a few rocks and shells to their aquarium, so that they could lie on a rock or shell from time to time. Mindy used to be just about the size of my palm. Now she's bigger than my hand, they don't grow that fast but they live up to a 100 years. Awesome, right? I want Mindy to be the "legacy" that I'll pass to my children and my children's children. LOL JK. But iy Mindy does make it that long, I want my family to continue taking care of Her even if I die. 

Fourth, This is Quiggle, Mindy's associate.
"This water smells funny." - Quiggle
We're not really sure if Quiggle is a male or female. We just adopted it. S/He was from our neighbor, Kuya Jun. Kuya Jun can't seem to take care of it due to lack of time and space. So we took Quiggle in. I don't know why Candice decided to name it Quiggle. Prolly because it "quiggles" as it moves? Is there even such a word? I don't know. LOL Mindy has a tendency to bully love Quiggle. Mindy takes Quiggle's food and stuff. I don't know what kind of turtle Quiggle is. I haven't tried searching the net and stuff.  



The most recent addition to our pet collection, Hachi. (Collection!?!? LOL)
 I took Hachi in when I found out that He was being neglected at Cristian's house.
Hachi (left), Me (right) Don't interchange it!
PS: The one holding Hachi is Me. And I'm not a dog. JK
Hachi was or still is an introvert. He sleeps most of the time. He isn't as playful as Bubbles was. They get along well because they're siblings. Just like how Mindy bullies Quiggle, Bubbles bullies Hachi in some ways. I managed to stop it by giving them both attention and care. (awwww) Again, I don't know what kind of breed He is. He's a very matakaw dog. He eats a lot, when I say a lot, I mean two servings per meal. If he stops eating like that, then there's something definitely wrong. 

I love all of my pets and I care for them a lot. I give much time and attention to each one of them so that they won't feel neglected or sad. I could say that having pets made me more responsible and caring. I guess it's an effective way of teaching kids/teens responsibility. It's just amazing how I can manage everything plus pets at one time. I don't mind spending money on them. They're like my children now. HAHA

Thank you God for my WONDERPETS! J'aime les animaux!

"Wonder pets, wonder pets we're on our way... Go Wonder pets!"
-Wonder pets, Nickelodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment